Apologies for not posting last week – been having a number of security issues. Some of you may remember that I had to take down my site a few years ago, strip it and start again because some moron with too much time hacked into it.
Since then, I’ve learned. As such, I’ve had no issues until the last fortnight where I’ve been getting multiple failed attempts of people trying to log in, judging by the times, it’s an automatic system but still, it’s irritating.
Why anyone wants to hack a knitting blog of very low notoriety I don’t know, but there you have it.
So rather than blogging, I’ve been beefing up my security, again, as I do not want to start this site over again.
Now that my rant is done, cute turtle time!
It’s based on a free online pattern called ‘Duuuude, the sea turtle‘ by Cheezombie. Only changes are the front flippers and the eyes. It’s super cute and works up fast – I actually have an army of them forming! I think there’s 14 last count, but I lost track after the fifth one.
There’s been so many turtles I’ve used up five balls of wool! OK, they were all partial balls, between 15-30g but I just started on a full 100g one so let’s see how many turtles i get out of a full ball!
Unless I get bored. in which case I have an alarmingly long list of things I fancy making!
Till next post.
Starting total – 697
Wool used – 84 (5 since last post)
Wool bought – 9
Wool given – 4
Total – 626